The Last Date To Apply Is 1st October, 2022
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship are now accepting applications. This program supports European best Master’s programs and enhances the value of European higher education in other countries.
- Monthly living cost.
- Travel and installation cost.
- Candidates will receive €1,000 per month during the whole program.
- Health insurance coverage of €9,000 for EU students and €18,000 for non-EU students.
- Applicant must have obtained a higher degree by 15th January, 2022.
- Only 25% of the scholarship will be provided to the program country students.
- Applicant can only apply to 3 different programs in the scholarship.
How To Apply
Applicants are requested to apply for the scholarship through the official link and upload the required documents.