The Last Date To Apply Is 1st September, 2022
Danish State Scholarships at University of Copenhagen are now accepting applications. This scholarship is provided by the government of Denmark and is offering Master’s degree in field of all subjects offered by the university. The university awards the scholarship on the basis of academic achievements.
- Guaranteed the full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- An amount that covers big living cost.
- Applicant must be a non EU citizen.
- Applicant must be already admitted to a scholarship program in the university.
- Must have time-limited study permit in Denmark.
How To Apply
- If you’re a non EU citizen to the university in Master’s degree program, then you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- You’ll receive the Email about the scholarship and you’ve to accept within the given timeline.
For more information, you can visit the official website: