University Of Winnipeg President’s are accepting scholarship application for graduate students to study in Canada. This scholarship is dedicated to international students who wish to complete their Master’s degree in Canada. The goal of this scholarship is to assist graduate students in financial challenges.
- This scholarship is worth $17,500.
- This scholarship is awarded for 1 year.
- Applicants may apply for the scholarship for second year because it doesn’t automatically renews.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 3.75 GPA in the last 60 study credit hours.
How To Apply
Applicants must attach the following documents while applying for this scholarship:
- Applicant’s CV.
- 2 references letter, one from your recent degree program professor and second from an individual who will support your academic excellence.
- Attach your recent degrees and academic proofs.